Masport Redemption Offer
Mower Redemption Offer: Purchase any Energy Flex Mower during the promotion period and receive a 42V 4Ah battery free of cost via redemption
Skin Redemption Offer: Purchase an Energy Flex Chainsaw, Blower or Blower Vac Skin during the promotion period and receive a 42V 4Ah battery and 42V Charger free of cost via redemption.
To claim your redemption, please fill in the details below: (You'll need to upload a clear scan / photograph of your purchase receipts in order to claim your redemption)
REDEEM ONLINE AT https://www.masport.co.nz/2020-energyflex-redemption
Terms & Conditions:
- By clicking “Redeem” the terms and conditions of this offer are accepted.
- This offer is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Employees of Masport and participating retail stores are ineligible to participate in this promotion.
- Redemption only available on eligible purchases made in-store between 1 June 2020 and 31 July 2020.
- All redemption claims must be made by 1 August 2020. Any unclaimed items will remain property of Masport.
- Proof of purchase must be clear scans / photographs of receipts.
- Limited to one 42V Skin product redemption or one mower per customer.
- Standard NZ wide deliveries apply, allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- Masport does not accept any direct responsibility for any items lost, damaged or delayed by the transport company.
- This promotion cannot be claimed in combination with other offers and promotions.
- Guarantees / warranties on products received as part of this offer are standard Masport warranties.
- Redemption offer available while stocks last. If stocks are depleted, Masport reserves the right to substitute with an item of similar value and purpose.
- Masport will collect and retain participant personal information for the purpose of this promotion. If permission is given, responses via this form will be sent information on promotions from time-to-time.
- Masport NZ reserves the right to disqualify any redemption claims that it feels are ineligible for this promotion. Ineligible claims include and are not limited to misleading entries, entries thought to be tampered with, incomplete entries, entries form ineligible participants.