All our products are backed by a return-to-base manufacturers warranty which may vary in length depending on the product and the supplier. This simply means that if a product is faulty, please return it to us and we will either replace it, refund it or repair it. We support all our products with a well equipped workshop and parts supply. If you find you have purchased a faulty product, please follow the simple steps below:
- In the first instance phone us on (09) 238 0150 or email email@example.com and explain the situation. It is always helpful if you have a copy of your invoice/receipt handy.
- Return it to our shop at 44 Crosbie Road, Pukekohe
- We will either Replace it, Repair it or Refund it.
- Return freight (if applicable) is your cost.
Please note that the manufacturer warranty does not cover operator error, misuse or modifications.
Returns Or Refunds
If you have ordered the incorrect part or product we will assist and endeavour to get you sorted. Our returns policy is 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Return freight is your cost.
- No restock fee is charged for common items we stock.
- For ‘indent’ parts (ordered specially for you) we apply a minimum 20% re-stock fee.
- For some specialist or ‘one-off’ items that we are unable to return to our suppliers a re-stock fee of 50% will apply.
- Freight is only credited if we made the error and sent the incorrect part by mistake.
If you have any doubt please contact us prior to ordering so we can clarify how our policy may affect your order.