Ultra-compact and lightweight, the UMK450 Bull Handle Brushcutter is going to get the toughest job done. The 4 stroke, GX50 engine is more than powerful enough to deal to large brush, gorse trunks, bamboo with ease. Plus it's easy to handle, given its lightweight, low noise engine, so you will be able to work longer with less fatigue.
The UMK450 delivers superb power and more torque than ever before due to being powered by Honda's GX50 Mini 4-Stroke engine, a revolutionary technology offering more power and using less oil than competitors.
- Ergonomically designed easy grip bull handle
- Delivers excellent torque and performance via it's GX50 mini 4-stroke engine
- Requires no messy fuel mixing
- 360 degree fully inclinable operation
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption
- Makes tough jobs easy with a 3-tooth metal blade plus a heavy duty tap-and-go nylon line head
- Comfortable to use, solid drive shaft with unique anti-vibration engine mount
- Comes with safety goggles and a full operator harness
- Dry weight without cutting head 8.2kg
- Ideal for the serious gardener or contractor
4 Year Warranty - This Honda product comes with a 4-year domestic warranty* and with regular servicing by a Honda authorised dealer and using Genuine Honda Spare Parts it will work hard for many years. See Warranty Conditions HERE
We will ship small goods and consumables to anywhere in New Zealand. Prices will vary depending on location and value of your order.
We aim to ship the next working day following receipt of payment.
For ease of servicing, maintaining, warranty issues and repairing whole goods and machinery, we recommend you shop local to where you live. If that is not possible, we are more than happy to help.
If you have any questions regarding shipping certain products, please feel free to call us on (09) 238 0150