Honda UMK450 4-Stroke Brushcutter
Ultra-compact and lightweight, the UMK450 Bull Handle Brushcutter is going to get the toughest job done. The 4 stroke, GX50 engine is more than powerful enough to deal to large brush, gorse trunks, bamboo with ease. Plus it's easy to handle, given its lightweight, low noise engine, so you will be able to work longer with less fatigue.
The UMK450 delivers superb power and more torque than ever before due to being powered by Honda's GX50 Mini 4-Stroke engine, a revolutionary technology offering more power and using less oil than competitors.
- Ergonomically designed easy grip bull handle
- Delivers excellent torque and performance via it's GX50 mini 4-stroke engine
- Requires no messy fuel mixing
- 360 degree fully inclinable operation
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption
- Makes tough jobs easy with a 3-tooth metal blade plus a heavy duty tap-and-go nylon line head
- Comfortable to use, solid drive shaft with unique anti-vibration engine mount
- Comes with safety goggles and a full operator harness
- Dry weight without cutting head 8.2kg
- Ideal for the serious gardener or contractor
4 Year Warranty - This Honda product comes with a 4-year domestic warranty* and with regular servicing by a Honda authorised dealer and using Genuine Honda Spare Parts it will work hard for many years. See Warranty Conditions HERE