- Cut, Catch, Mulch & Rear Discharge
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 190cc OHV Series 850 Professional IC ReadyStart™ 4 Stroke engine
- ReadyStart™ - no priming required and easy starting
- Cast iron sleeve in cylinder
- 540mm (21") deep draw heavy duty steel chassis
- Steel front bumper and engine guard offer protection to the cutting chassis
- Bolt in front axle with steel bearing plates bolted directly to the chassis
- GT Agility PRO 3 Speed Commercial transmission - Ground speed 3.74km/h - 6.63km/h
- Masport Quadcut® 4 Blade Disc System for superior catching due to increased airflow
- Large wide diameter professional grade heavy duty cast aluminium Front 200mm (8") and Rear 225mm (9¼") wheels with synthetic rubber tyres and precision 6202 sealed ball bearings
- Comfortable and sturdy upturned upper handle with soft grip, large diameter and heavier gauge steel tube
- Robust lower handle with additional bracing for extra durability
- 3 position handle locking system for different height settings
- Large capacity Commercial Dacron Catcher with dust cover
- Rear Discharge Chute designed for safe discharge of grass when mowing without a catcher
- Zone start for comfortable starting position
1 Year parts & gearbox
2 Year Briggs & Stratton engine
We will ship small goods and consumables to anywhere in New Zealand. Prices will vary depending on location and value of your order.
We aim to ship the next working day following receipt of payment.
For ease of servicing, maintaining, warranty issues and repairing whole goods and machinery, we recommend you shop local to where you live. If that is not possible, we are more than happy to help.
If you have any questions regarding shipping certain products, please feel free to call us on (09) 238 0150