NorthStar Tow-Behind Boom Broadcast and Spot Sprayer 31 Gallon/117 Litres
The versatile, high-end NorthStar® Tow-Behind Boom Broadcast and Spot Sprayer gives you the ability to do both precision and wide-coverage spraying. Equipped with a commercial-grade NorthStar NSQ Series™ pump, it provides easier priming, exceptional durability and superior resistance to harsh environments and corrosive chemicals. The completely redesigned, over-sized tank is secured to a heavy-duty 100% steel cart that handles the roughest terrain. A retractable tow-bar, foldable boom arms and removable axle and wheels allow for ultra-compact storage. Gallon marks are molded into the tank for easy fluid level monitoring. Tow behind your ATV, rideon mower or quadbike.
Features & Benefits
- 12V 2.2 GPM/8.3LPM open flow NorthStar NSQ Series on-demand pump provides faster priming and longer life;
- 70 PSI max.
- 100% continuous duty rating Santoprene™ diaphragm and Viton® valves for superior reliability and chemical resistance.
- Large-capacity proprietary tank design features extra-thick walls that are UV-resistant and compatible with virtually all pesticides.
- Boom delivers 120" overall spray width, 80" effective spray width.
- Spring-loaded, breakaway boom arms fold away for compact storage
- Left and right boom nozzle control valves
- Control system pressure and fluid agitation with regulator and pressure gauge
- Approved for use with Roundup® agricultural herbicide
- Spot spray gun nozzle adjusts from cone to stream; shoots 19ft. vertically and 30ft. horizontally
- 4.5m (15-ft.) clear PVC hose makes monitoring chemical flow simple
- Rugged powder-coated steel cart with large 12in. pneumatic wheels
- 7 1/2in. diameter tank lid for easy fills
- Some assembly required
Please check for availability - phone The Mowershop (09) 23801050
We will ship small goods and consumables to anywhere in New Zealand. Prices will vary depending on location and value of your order.
We aim to ship the next working day following receipt of payment.
For ease of servicing, maintaining, warranty issues and repairing whole goods and machinery, we recommend you shop local to where you live. If that is not possible, we are more than happy to help.
If you have any questions regarding shipping certain products, please feel free to call us on (09) 238 0150