Achieve your best lawn effortlessly with the all-new Worx Landroid Robot Mower. Set the boundary wire around your garden and let the Worx Landroid maintain your lush-looking lawn every day. The Worx Landroid is fully automated but is capable of instant operation and control. With patented mowing - AIA cutting technology, the Worx Landroid ensures it can pass through narrow paths with ease and innovative electronics allow for mowing on hills and slopes. Cut to Edge - Offset 3-blade cutting/mulching system for closer edge cutting. The rain sensor tells the Worx Landroid to return back to the charger station.
- Accessory slot: the Landroid can be customized with the latest functions by plugging the device into the slot.
- Side Charge: tidy and clear charging place
- Multi-Zone programming - perfectly manages multi-area lawns.
- Forward and reverse rotation reduces the blade replacement times in half.
- Anti Theft - Pin Security & App Control.
- Mulching System.
The Landroid M500 has a Cutting Area of 500m2
- 1pc battery pack,
- 1pc charger,
- 1pc charging base,
- 9 blades, and screws,
- 130m Boundary wire,
- 180 staples,
- 1 hex key,
- 2 measurement gauge 8 nails for securing the charging station.
Product Type: Robotic Lawn Mower
Warranty: 3 Year
Charge Time: 70 Minutes Approx.
Battery: 20 V Max/ 2.0 Ah Li-lon
Start System: Push Button
Drive System: Robotic Mower Powered With A Worx PowerShare Lithium-Ion Battery
Chassis Type: Durable Plastic
Cutting System: Disc With Two-Sided Blades For Dual Cutting Edges
Cutting Width : 180mm (7")
Cutting Height Range: 4 Position Cutting Adjustment 30-60 mm
Mulch Function: Yes
Additional Features :
- Program & Control Landroid Remotely Through Your Smart Phone,
- Interchangeable 20V Battery That Can Be Shared Across The WORX Power Tool Range,
- Cut Narrow Distances To The Edge,
- Patented AIA Technology -Pass Through Narrow Paths,
- No Programming Needed – Start Mowing At A Press Of A Button,
- Rain Sensors - Return Back To Home Station,
- Automatic Charging
We will ship small goods and consumables to anywhere in New Zealand. Prices will vary depending on location and value of your order.
We aim to ship the next working day following receipt of payment.
For ease of servicing, maintaining, warranty issues and repairing whole goods and machinery, we recommend you shop local to where you live. If that is not possible, we are more than happy to help.
If you have any questions regarding shipping certain products, please feel free to call us on (09) 238 0150